Performers and other entitled persons may become members of SAWP after complying with the conditions specified in the Statute. It is also possible to conclude a contract for collective management of rights without applying for SAWP membership.
The activity of our Organization includes:
- royalty collection,
- distribution and payment of remuneration,
- protection of rights in relations with users of their rights, e.g. illegal broadcasting, piracy, etc.
- support for artistic activities (applications for state awards for our artists, support for musical events)
What makes us unique:
- availability of broadcasting lists for specific performer,
- professional and cultural service,
- access to full and reliable information on the activities of SAWP,
- practical assistance in reporting the repertoire (instructing in the completion of relevant documents),
- current access to information on royalty payments,
- the possibility of submitting performances online.
Please read the information on rights and obligations of eligible persons deriving from the Law and from the Collective Management Agreement concluded with SAWP.