It’s fairly common knowledge that the quality of a man’s sex life can have a pretty huge impact on his overall well-being. Many men suffer from erectile difficulties or problems with sexual performance at some point in their lives, and there’s no shortage of “solutions”. So how do you know which option is right for you?
While prescription medication and steroids are sometimes used to address these kinds of issues, many men would prefer to take a more natural approach. In this article, we cover one of the most popular male enhancement supplements currently on the market – we have done the research so you don’t have to! Keep reading for a breakdown of the ingredients, cost, and benefits you can expect to see while taking Erectin™.
What are Male Enhancement Supplements?
Male enhancement supplements are a well-liked alternative to prescription medications. The two primary purposes of male enhancement supplements, also referred to as male enhancement pills, are to:
- Increase the body’s natural production of testosterone
- Enhance blood flow
The best male enhancement pills are made of different herbs, botanicals, and plant extracts, which means that they do not require a prescription. While you can’t expect overnight results, as these types of ingredients are meant to build up in your system over time, you can anticipate long-lasting benefits.
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is one of the main sex hormones found in men. Primarily made in the testicles, testosterone is responsible for a number of bodily processes. While they are most often associated with things like sperm production and libido, testosterone levels (also known as t-levels) affect fat distribution, bone density, muscle mass, and even the production of red blood cells.
When a boy reaches puberty, his t-levels skyrocket, encouraging body hair growth, deepening of the voice, and muscle and bone development. As a man ages, the level of testosterone in his body begins to decline. Around age 30, testosterone levels will decrease at a rate of about 1.5% every year.
What are the Signs of Low Testosterone?
Testosterone deficiency is a lot more common than you think. Low t-levels can cause a myriad of symptoms in men, including:
- Hair loss
- Weight gain
- Mood fluctuations
- Decreased sex drive
- Lack of energy
- Low self-esteem
- Difficulty achieving and maintaining erections
- Inability to gain muscle mass
If you’ve noticed any of the above indicators, you may be suffering from low testosterone. You should be sure to speak with your physician before adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen, especially if you have any known health issues or are currently taking medication.
What is Erectin™?
Erectin™ is one of the most popular male enhancement supplements on the market in 2021. It was designed to help men achieve harder erections, boost sex drive and libido, increase control and endurance, and improve overall sexual satisfaction, among other things.
The proprietary polyherbal formula is taken daily, unlike other supplements and medications that are intended to be taken prior to intercourse. This is to allow time for its components to build up in your system, so you can avoid having to worry about the hassle of waiting or timing it right.
How Does Erectin™ Work?
Men of all ages can experience issues in the bedroom. You may be considering taking Erectin™ because you are experiencing low testosterone levels or poor blood circulation. How can Erectin™ help?
Erectin™ contains certain ingredients that have been used for centuries in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to enhance nitric oxide production in men, supporting stronger, healthier blood flow, which enhances erection quality. Erectin™ also encourages male testosterone production, which is the hormone responsible for sexual performance and libido. Not to mention that some of the other ingredients found in Erectin™ are considered to be natural aphrodisiacs (things that stimulate sexual desire).
Is Erectin™ a Steroid?
No, Erectin™ is not a steroid. Anabolic steroids are synthetic compounds that mimic testosterone, and require a doctor’s prescription. They often have a high rate of misuse, which can lead to very negative side effects like reduced sperm count, infertility, increased risk of prostate cancer, and erectile difficulties.
Erectin™ is composed of ingredients derived from various plants, barks, roots, berries, and seeds that encourage your body’s natural production of testosterone, rather than getting it from a synthetic source. Since all of its ingredients come from nature, there is no risk of harmful side effects, so long as you follow the dosing instructions properly.
How to Take Erectin™
The manufacturers of Erectin™ suggest that you begin by taking one or two capsules per day with food. You can gradually increase to up to four capsules daily, but if you experience effects that are too intense, you should reduce your dose.
How Quickly Can I Expect Results?
Initial results can typically be seen within three to four weeks of daily use. Most men won’t see any notable changes within the first week, but by the second and third week you may experience an increased sex drive and higher levels of energy. Optimal effects of Erectin™ are seen over time, as your body experiences a gradual change in its chemistry. This can take anywhere from two to three months.
Is Erectin™ Safe?
Yes! From what we can tell based on our research, there have been no reported side effects when taking Erectin™. Since Erectin™ is made of 100% all-natural ingredients, it is very unlikely that you will have any adverse reactions, unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients specifically.
Key Benefits of Erectin™
Erectin™ claims to offer a multitude of benefits to men who are seeking to improve their sexual experience. Some of these advantages include:
- More sexual energy and stamina
- The ability to achieve harder, longer-lasting erections
- Increased partner satisfaction
- Heightened sensation during penetration
- Enhanced orgasm intensity
- Improved control during intercourse
You may be wondering how exactly Erectin™ achieves this. One of the main ways Erectin™ enables you to achieve and maintain an erection is by encouraging your body to produce higher levels of nitric oxide, which widens your blood vessels and allows blood to flow more easily into the penis. So, what ingredients play a role in each of these functions? And, does Erectin™ contain them… in the proper dosages?
Key Ingredients and Nutritional Information for Erectin™
We’ve compiled a full list of the ingredients found in Erectin™, and some information about how they may benefit you:
- Cuscuta Chinensis Extract: Also referred to as Dodder Seed Extract. A few studies (conducted on rabbits) have shown that Cuscuta Chinensa may relax the penile corpus cavernosum (PCC).1 The PCC contains spongy erectile tissue that needs to soften in order for a man to achieve and maintain an erection.
- Saw Palmetto: Saw palmetto extract has been used to tackle hair loss by balancing hormone levels. Some research shows that it may also support prostate health and regulate testosterone levels in the body.
- Epimedium Extract: More commonly referred to as Horny Goat Weed, this plant’s active ingredient is icariin, a phytoestrogen. Icariin is reported to help men who struggle with erectile difficulties, and may also facilitate the production of sperm.
- Muira Puama Bark: The wood and roots of this Amazonian bush have been used in Chinese medicine to boost libido and increase penile hardness. Muira Puama may also help heighten physical sensation during sexual intercourse.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Ginkgo biloba contains a variety of antioxidants, which can combat the harmful effects of free radicals (unstable atoms that can damage cells). One of the possible benefits of Ginkgo Biloba is its ability to increase blood circulation (which is a very important aspect of achieving an erection). It may also increase the production of nitric oxide, which is a vasodilator.
- Chinese Hawthorn Berry: The berries from this thorny bush may help to regulate blood pressure and improve the function of the cardiovascular system. Some people also use hawthorn to treat anxiety, which can have a very detrimental effect on sexual performance.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Also known as Gokshura, the roots of this plant have been used in folk medicine for centuries to address low testosterone levels, sperm production, and sexual endurance. Tribulus may also help build muscle mass and have positive effects on overall heart health.
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Sometimes used to heighten arousal, this plant is native to Brazil. The alkaloids in catuaba are believed to enhance sexual function by stimulating the nervous system.
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract: Sometimes referred to as Chinese Ginseng, this root extract has been the focus of many clinical studies to determine its effects on male sexual performance. One such study reported that men who supplemented with ginseng noticed improvements in penetration, rigidity, and maintenance of their erections.2
- Damiana Leaf Extract: Another name for this low-growing plant is Turnera Diffusa. Damiana grows in subtropical climates, and may help men achieve multiple consecutive orgasms.
- Bioperine: Many of the herbs and botanicals that comprise Erectin™ struggle to be absorbed fully by the body. This black pepper extract acts as a bioavailability enhancer, allowing the body to more easily absorb the other components found in Erectin™.
Every ingredient found in Erectin™ has purported health benefits that can positively affect overall male sexual health. It is important to follow dosing instructions when supplementing with Erectin™. If you take too little, you may not achieve the most optimal results; if you take too much, you could experience an adverse reaction. With so many ingredients that support blood flow and enhance libido, Erectin™ could be the supplement you’ve been looking for.
Breaking Down the Cost of Erectin™
Each bottle of Erectin™ contains 60 capsules. You can purchase either a one, three, or six month supply, each with varying discounts. The manufacturer does not offer free shipping if you buy only one bottle at a time, so you end up paying $12.99 for shipping, plus the base price of $59.95, each month.
Should you purchase a 3-month supply of Erectin™ for $159.95, they do offer free shipping, but only within the U.S. If you live elsewhere, it may be in your best interest to buy six bottles at once, as this is the only quantity you can purchase that qualifies for free global shipping.
For $299.95, you get a 6-month supply, as well as an assortment of free gifts, including a free membership to Erection Fitness, a $25 Natural Health Source gift card, and one free bottle of Semenax (a semen volume enhancer also made by Leading Edge Health, the manufacturer of Erectin™).
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with Erectin™, you can take advantage of the manufacturer’s 67-day, money-back guarantee. The process appears to be fairly simple – reach out via the toll-free number or the refund page on the official website within 60 days to initiate your refund. Return the unused portion of Erectin™, and they will refund 100% of the product purchase price (minus the cost of shipping and handling for each item).
Where to Purchase Erectin™
It is strongly recommended that you only purchase Erectin™ from the official website. This is the only way to ensure that you are purchasing an authentic product, and also guarantees that if you are not satisfied with your results, you can return your unused bottles for a full refund. You may find Erectin™ elsewhere for less, but there is no way to know if the supplements you are buying are the real deal.
A Final Word About Erectin™
The largest benefit of choosing to supplement with Erectin™ is by far the 67-day, 100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your results, the manufacturer has made the return process quick, painless, and risk-free.
If you are looking to boost your libido, achieve harder, fuller erections, or increase your sexual stamina, Erectin™ may be the solution for you. With no reported side effects, all-natural ingredients, affordable pricing, and fast, discreet shipping, it’s not surprising why so many men have turned to Erectin™ to address their concerns.